- 4.5 oz. jar of petroleum free, 100% natural baby multipurpose ointment
- Softening babassu oil and beeswax
- Natural baby ointment for body and diaper area
- Safe for daily use
- No phthalates, parabens, petrolatum or SLS
Baby Diaper Rash Cream
Baby Diaper Rash Balm is made with:
- Calendula: Reduces inflammation, protects & soothes irritated skin and kills bacteria
- Marshmallow root: Cools and moisturizes wounded inflamed tissue
- Lavender: Reputed to heal burns, skin infections and sun damage
- Sandalwood: A fragrant essential oil commonly used to moisturize
- Zinc oxide: Zinc oxide is a natural mineral which provides the safest and most effective protection against moisture in baby's diaper. It forms a physical barrier on the skin
- Babassu Oil - anti-microbial and provides a healthy amount of vitamin E which aids in cell regeneration
- Beeswax - high vitamin A content is an all-essential component of the healthy skin cell production that boosts the healing process.
We at Carmalina Naturals® value you as a customer, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our all natural products for any reason, we will gladly accept returns of unused items, in their original box and/or packaging within 30 days of the sale date, for a refund or replacement.
Please contact us at email@example.com or (902) 268-9907 to leave information and a representative will be in contact. Please have your order number, name, email address and phone number ready. We are available Monday –Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST. You will be given a return authorization number from one of our representatives. Please write this number on the outside of the box being returned, and on the packing slip/invoice returned with the merchandise.
Upon receiving the return authorization number, please ship all unused merchandise in its original packaging with packing slip/invoice for a full refund or exchange to:
111-271 Windmill Road
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 1H7
*Please note, we do not exchange or refund an item, due to change of mind, and all shipping charges are non-refundable.*
Please ship the return/exchange via insured carrier (FedEx, Canada Post, etc) to keep track of shipment, and keep your shipment receipt in case the package is damaged or lost in transit. We cannot issue a refund or exchange until the merchandise is received by Carmalina Naturals.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I do if I received a damaged item?
Please inspect order upon arrival. If the package has any damage and affected the ordered item, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please provide your order number, along with your name, email address and phone number for expedited service. To assure a smooth return, please retain the shipping box, unused/damaged items and receipt for inspection by the carrier.
I received an incorrect item, how do I go about receiving the correct item ordered?
Oops… we do apologize for our error. Please contact us at email@example.com with your order number, name, email address and phone number to receive prompt return instructions.
What payment options are available?
We happily accept Visa, MasterCard and Paypal.
Can I make changes to my order after it has been processed?
Unfortunately, we cannot. Once the order is processed and submitted to Carmalina Naturals, no changes can be made. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Is Carmalina Naturals animal cruelty free?
Yes. None of our products are tested on animals before, during or after manufacturing.
Where do you ship to?
At the moment, we only ship domestically in the Canada, but by Spring of 2018 will ship to USA excluding Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. No international shipments or sales at this time. We do not ship to P.O. boxes.